Wooden structure made of counter top and the top has a pattern with 3 different types of veneers as cekamore/walnut/cherry
|Dimensions||22 × 49.5 × 6 cm|
– For the items available in stock, delivery will take from 5 to 7 days
– For custom pieces or items which are not available in stock, delivery will be from 30 to 60 days depending on the item and the vendor
– For items available in stock, full payment needs to be made to proceed with your order
75% down payment is required for the production of your order. The balance remainder of 25% to be paid upon completion of production and before delivery.
– A confirmation email will be sent to the client with the availability of items in stock
– The delivery charge is stated individually for each destination and is added to the total cost of the ordered product.
– Mobília will deliver your orders to the shipping address on the delivery date, and an email will be sent to you a week before the delivery date. The courier service will call you to confirm the date and time of delivery.
– All returns need to be sent back within 3 days from date of delivery.
– The client should inspect the product thoroughly before the courier leaves, after the courier leaves Mobília is not responsible for any defect or damage in any piece.