- Size and fit. Anthropometric data from CAESAR (Civilian American and European Surface Anthropometry Resource) and other sources was used to ensure that the chair fits many different body shapes and sizes.
- Pelvic stabilisation. The Celle backrest has our integrated, passive PostureFit contour.
- Kinematics. Our proven Harmonic tilt mechanism was applied to Celle.
- Pressure distribution. Throughout Celle’s development process, we used our pressure-mapping capabilities to inform the design of the cellular size, flex regions and contouring.
- Thermal comfort. Special temperature sensors, called thermocouples, were used to evaluate upholstery options and inform textile selection.
With its roomy proportions and durable construction, Celle accommodates 90 per cent of the global population and is rated for people up to 159 kg. A full range of adjustment controls allows you to personalise the fit.
-For items available in stock ,delivery will take from 5 to 7 days.
-For the customized items or items which are not available in stock delivery will be from 30 to 60 days depending on the item and the vendor.
-For items available in stock a full payment has to be made in order to proceed with your order.
-75% down payment is required for production of your order to commence, the balance of 25% to be paid upon completion of production and before delivery.
-A confirmation email will be sent to the client with the availability of items in stock
-The delivery charge is stated individually for each destination and is added to the total charge of the ordered product.
-Mobília will deliver your orders to the shipping address on the delivery date, and email we be sent to you a week before delivery date and the courier service will call you to confirm the date and time of delivery.
-All returns need to be sent back within 3days from date of delivery.
-Client should inspect the product thoroughly before the courier leaves,after the courier
leaves mobília is not responsible for any defect or damage in any piece.